Space

i begin with so much force to get to you
but only imagine a dark lack of atmosphere. 

then i see your arms extended

i see your coffee-soaked skin

onto which i stick my tongue and drink you.

when they appear i linger in a waltz and i'm certain

that you break light like morning into me.

vastness opens so brightly ahead and

reflects back without difference or separation.

a hesitation of skin is removed, i slip off sense and find with ease

the objects of your childhood mind's anxious coagulations,

drifting towards me

as if all along.

we make contact like two coasts merged by ceaseless growth; a union

that swallows the sea, a point of boundlessness in my space from which

we began and poured back into.

if we meet again and my eyes fade off yours i won't be deterred 

i will simply press up against your mind 

and impose a migraine containing

my amber-scented hair.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eyes of Hyderabad

Desire

obsession